Secure your business from criminals.
By harnessing the power of AI you can detect and prevent fraudulent transactions in real time.
The Over Watch AI module is made with the security needs of financial institutions, government organisations, and businesses that rely on identity verification in mind.
Trusted by National Security, Over Watch has proven to be the critical tool in fixing:
- “False Positives” (wrong identity matches) that can cause monetary loss due to inefficiency
- “False Negatives” (identity mismatches) that can cause irreparable damage or even end an organization
Using the latest technology in Natural Language Processing, Over Watch intelligently matches identities based on linguistic structures and cultural norms.
Susanna <-> Suzana <-> Susannah
Diaz, Carlos Alfonzo <-> Carlos Alfonzo Diaz
Transliteration spelling differences
Abdul Rasheed <-> Abd-al-Rasheed <-> Abdulrashid
Philip Charles Carr <-> Philip Carr
William <-> Will <-> Bill <-> Billy
J.E.Smith <-> James Earl Smith
Titles and honorifics
Dr. <-> Mr. <-> Ph.D.
Jon Smith <-> John Smith (but not Joan Smith)
Missing spaces or hyphens
MaryEllen <-> Mary Ellen <-> Mary-Ellen
Split inconsistently across database fields
Dick - Van Dyke <-> Dick Van - Dyke
McDonalds <-> McD <-> McDonald
Semantically similar names
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. <-> Eagle Drug Company
Same name in multiple scripts
Mao Zedong <-> 毛澤東
- Arabic scripts: Arabic, Persian, Pashto, Urdu
- Cyrilic: Russian
- Greek script: Greek
- Hangul: Korean
- Hanzi (Simplified & Traditional): Chinese
- Kanji, Katakana, Hirigana: Japanese
- Latin scripts: English, Spanish, French, Italian,
- Thai script: Thai